IUVA World Congress 2019, February 10-13 Sydney, Australia
Nedap is proud sponsor of the 2019 IUVA World Congress. This platform will bring together well known academic and industrial experts from all over the world to discuss novel developments and practical applications of UV technologies on February 10-13, 2019 in Sydney, Australia.
The conference program will feature three days of presentations covering recent advancements in water and wastewater treatment with the emphasis on water disinfection and contaminants control, application of UV-AOP, as well as new findings in the development of UV-LEDs.
Suggested Topics Include:
- Regulatory trends and establishing guidelines
- Technology trends: UV-C LEDs, light-sources, electronic drivers and reactors
- Low wavelengths: modeling and measurement
- Validation issues: CFD, velocity profiles and correction factors
- Comparison of horizontal and vertical UV reactors Startup, commissioning and O&M issues of UV systems
- UV-ozone, UV-peroxide, UV-chlorine
- Municipal drinking water, reuse water and wastewater
- Ballast water treatment
- Reduction in TOC, chlorine, chloramine, ozone
- Industrial water supply and discharge
- Air treatment